Pure GM Free Soy Wax: Soft and dense texture with low melting point and a steady release of scent. Perfect for those who are highly sensitive to air impurities, allergens and chemicals as soy wax is 100% plant-base manufactured from GM free crops with zero preservatives, parabens or petroleum added. Can be applied onto all types of skin.
Cotton Wick: Environmentally friendly and lead-free, produces less smoke and longer burning time (48-hours).
Handmade Ceramics: Traditional craftsmanship with the Daisy Sky Malaysia emblem and a lovely cover to protect the unused candle from dust.
Massage: Both candles are infused with highly concentrated blend of pure essential oils and heating will provide a gentle warm sensation for massaging purposes, however it is highly advisable to focus on certain body parts such as arms, legs and shoulders rather than the whole body.
Vitamin E: Infused with Vitamin E to nourish dry skin and promote dry skin repair. Can also be used as a warm massage oil to ease the body while deeply hydrating the skin.
Pure Essential Oils: Rich essential oils from the 1st extraction from their respective botanicals to purify the air, relax the mind and repair skin damage.
Fragrance: Reunion Bourbon Geranium, Clary Sage, Elemi, Lavender, European Fir, Orange, Lemon, Patchouli
Geranium essential oil promotes healthy glowing skin and hair while having a subtle sweet floral aroma infused with calming lavender and the freshness of the European fir, orange, lemon and patchouli. Perfect to create an ambiance of romance and relaxation to set the mood or for meditation purposes.
Fragrance: Himalaya Cedarwood, Hemlock, Black Spruce and Douglas fir, Norway Spruce, Curcie Gacong, Cypress, Lemongrass, Bergamot, Orange and Green Leaves, Camphor, Rolle, Balsam of Peru
The Himalayan cedarwood essential oil is known for its antiseptic properties to cleanse the air of impurities and pathogens. Infused with the sweet scent of cypress, lemongrass and orange for a crisp fresh feel and camphor for healing. Also, helps repel bugs and improve your mood.
Storage of Candle:
Candle should be stored in a dry and dim place. When it’s stored at space exposed to direct sunlight/ high temperature, it will cause the surface to melt and also affect its fragrance.
To light the candle:
• Cut the wick to 5mm-8mm before you lit the candle
• It is recommended that for the first lighting, the candle should continuously burn for 2-3 hours. Candle has burning memory, if you do not burn the surface of candle evenly for the first time (surface must be wholly melted), your candle will only burn at the middle at the next lighting.
Increase the lifespan of your candle:
• Must keep the length of your wick between 5-8mm. Trim your wick regularly to avoid it producing black smoke.
• Make sure your candle is not placed at a place exposed to wind because it will cause your candle to unevenly and shorten the lifespan of your candle.
• Make sure each time you burn your candle for at least 2 hours and not more than 4 hours.
• If you wish to burn your candle for more than 4 hours, you should extinguish your candle after 4 hours, trim your wick to 5mm and light it up again.
To extinguish your candle:
• Do not blow out your candle! It will spoil your candle and cause black smoke. It will turn the fragrance into smoke flavour.
• Use extinguish tools to soak the wick into the wax then quickly hook the wick up again.
• Stop burning your candle when the remaining wax is less than 2cm.
• Do not burn your candle when you are away.
• Place your candle out of reach of children and pets.
• Do not burn the candle for long hours or placing it on your furniture – it can overheat.